Chicago Town x Squeaky Bean - Social Competition T&C
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd, 4600 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- This promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally associated with this promotion. No purchase necessary; however, internet access a Instagram account are required. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 12:00 GMT on 01.06.2023 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 15.06.2023 inclusive. Entries outside of this period will not be accepted.
- To Enter Prize Draw: In order to enter this competition, on Instagram, you must follow both @squeakybeanveg and @chicagotown_uk, plus like, tag someone in the comments and share the joint competition post posted on 01.06.23. Multiple comments are allowed and will count as multiple entries.
- As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Instagram is subject to the platforms Terms and Conditions: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
- The Prize: The winners will receive 2 x Chicago Town pizza vouchers worth up to £2.50 off a Chicago Town pizza which can be redeemed at selected participating stores
- Winner Selection: All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. 10 winners will be picked randomly via computer process on 16.06.2023 from the comments on the competition post submitted during the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram by @chicagotown_uk within 5 working days of Winner Selection. It is the responsibly of the winner to check their direct messages during this time. The Winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and postal address within 10 working days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after 10 working days of the notification the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. All details of the winner’s address will be deleted within 5 days after this information has been shared.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter to anyone sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the closing date of this promotion, for a period of 3 months. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 14 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. The vouchers are only valid for use by the prize winner and cannot be transferred or sold on to anyone else. If for any reason, any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or its parent company Meta. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Meta and have no claim against Meta and that Meta has no liability for any element of this promotion.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these clauses are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction. This does not affect your legal rights as a UK consumer.