These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating in this promotion (the “Promotion”) all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Limited, Thorpe Park, 4600 Park Approach, Leeds, LS15 8GB
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 years or over, excluding the employees and immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary in England, Scotland, Wales and entrants must retain proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the promotional periods. No purchase necessary in ROI and NI. Access to the internet is required. Entrants will require an active genuine e-mail address which must be available for the duration of the Promotion to enter.
- Entry to the main promotion will be open between 00:01 on 01.05.22 and 23:59 on 30.11.22 (the “Main Promotional Period”). There will also be a Catch-All Draw Period for entries received after the Main Promotional Period for UK entrants only, open between 00:00 01.12.22 and 23:59 on 31.05.23. All entries received outside these periods will not be accepted. To enter the prize draws, GB residents must buy any participating Chicago Town Pizza Promotional product of Dr. Oetker (UK) Limited (“Promotional Product”) and visit https://www.chicagotown.com/chicagotownhouse during the promotional periods. Enter the last 4 digits of barcode and the first 6 digits of batch code from the side of the promotional product packaging and give the following required personal information on the Promotion entry form: full legal name, email address and confirmation of residency. Entrants will need to confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and that they’re aged 18 years or over in order to submit their entry. NI and ROI residents must visit https://www.chicagotown.com/chicagotownhouse and enter name, email address and confirm residency.
- Participating Promotional Products include:
- Deep Dish Four Cheese
- Deep Dish Pepperoni
- Deep Dish Mega Meaty
- Deep Dish Chicken Club
- Deep Dish Ham & Pineapple
- Deep Dish Cheeseburger
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Loaded Cheese Large
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Loaded Pepperoni Large
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Chicken & Bacon Melt
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Sweet Honey BBQ Salami
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Magnificent Meat Feast
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Vegan BBQ Jackfruit
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Vegan Bac’n & Mushroom
- Cheesy Stuffed Crust Loaded Cheese
- Cheesy Stuffed Crust Loaded Pepperoni
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Loaded Cheese Medium
- Tomato Stuffed Crust Loaded Pepperoni Medium
- Classic Crust Chicken & Bacon Melt
- Classic Crust Loaded Pepperoni
- Tiger Crust Cheese Medley
- Tiger Crust Double Pepperoni
- Tiger Crust Cheesy Ham & Bacon
- Maximum of 1 entry per person, per email address, per day during Main Promotional Period. Maximum of 1 entry per person, per email address, per day during Catch-All Period. Maximum 1 prize per person during entire Promotional Period.
- No purchase necessary NI and ROI residents only. Residents select residency on the microsite to skip product batch code requirement. NI and ROI entries may be subject to verification.
- Each entry into the Promotion must be made using the last 4 digits of the barcode and the first 6 digits of the 8-digit batch code from a Promotional Product (not required for NI and ROI). Please note that whilst the Promoter wants to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion, the Promoter believes in responsible consumption of its products. DO NOT purchase more Promotional Product than you can reasonably consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Only genuine batch codes printed on Promotional Products can be used. Batch codes cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine batch codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- During the Main Promotional Period, there will be a total of 7 x prizes to be won for UK and a total of 3 x prizes to be won for ROI. During the Catch-All Promotional Period there will be a total of 1 x prize to be won for UK only. 11 prizes available in total. Each prize includes the following:
1x Chicago Getaway for two people (winner and one guest aged 18+):
- Return Economy flights to and from major international airports only that fly to the USA including Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and London for UK, Belfast for NI and Dublin Airport for ROI to Chicago O’Hare with private car return transfers to and from the airport in the USA, and insurance including Covid Cover. Flights may be indirect.
- 3 x nights at a Chicago Townhouse sharing, based on 2x adults sharing 1 x double room and includes daily breakfast and city taxes.
- A pizza bus tour for two people, subject to availability.
- A 75-minute boat tour for two people, subject to availability and weather dependent. A suitable alternative will be provided if the trip cannot be taken.
- A pizza making class for two people, subject to availability.
- £300/€300 spending allowance which will be payable via bank transfer (UK & ROI) or company cheque (UK only).
- Valid for travel until June 2024. Travel is excluded over Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and departures during July and August.
- UK travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of each winner and/or their guest to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 55 or over.
- For winners residing in ROI they will receive a monetary value of €120 (total) transferred via BACS at the time of organising their travel elements in order to organise travel insurance independently. It is the responsibility of each winner and/or their guest to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 55 or over.
- The prize packages must be taken as a whole, flights and accommodation cannot be redeemed separately. Each winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same accommodation.
- Each winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant vaccinations, tests and visas (if applicable) to travel to the prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport, vaccination, testing, quarantine and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner and their guest.
- Each winner and their guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), testing, accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the winner’s and their guest’s own.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- All participants must adhere to all Covid-19 rules and regulations in place at the time of the trip. These may include (but are not limited to) mask-wearing and social distancing.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize, or part of the prize, of equal or greater value. In the instance that the winner is uncomfortable travelling due to Covid-19 and associated restrictions, they will receive a built in non-travel alternative to the same value. The replacement prize will be a curated alternative at the discretion of Chicago Town. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. The decision must be taken at the point when the prize is awarded.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoters fulfilment agency at least six weeks in advance of their preferred dates for taking the trip.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
- The Promoter or fulfilment agency will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the fulfilment agency will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the fulfilment agency and the promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
Winner selection and notification
- During the Main Promotional Period, all valid entries will be entered into a main prize draw. There will be 7x prizes allocated for UK and 3x prizes allocated for ROI in the main draw. The draw is random and will take place within 5 working days of promotion close date. Any entries made after 23:59 on 30.11.22 and before 23:59 on 31.05.23 will be rolled over to be included in the catch-all draw. The draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service.
- Main Promotion Period winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of the prize draw and asked to submit a contact telephone number within 14 days of first notification. This email will include customer service contact information for any prize and fulfilment related queries. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of Promotional communications. In the case that they do not respond in time, reject the prize or are ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize
- A further catch-all prize draw will take place within 5 working days after the Catch-All Draw Period close date on 31.05.23 at 23:59. There will be 1x prize allocated for UK only in the catch-all prize draw. The catch-all prize draw will be performed by an independent promotional verification service. The winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of the draw date. Winners will have 14 days from first notification to submit a contact number in order to claim prize. In the case that they do not respond in time, reject their prize or are ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- Following confirmation of their phone number, winners will then be contacted via the phone number provided by the fulfilment agency to confirm their winnings within 3 working days. The fulfilment agency will provide full details of their prize via email and a booking questionnaire to be completed by the winner which will be used to make the reservation. On receipt of the booking questionnaire the fulfilment agency will confirm availability and secure any bookings.
- It is the responsibility of all entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communications.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter and fulfilment agency cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or prize fulfilment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If fullilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prize.
- The Promoter will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this Promotion. In administering this Promotion any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current country data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this Promotion, validation of the data and any administration of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data related to entrants will be retained for a maximum of 3 months following the Main Promotional Period and Catch-All Draws. Personal data related to winners will be passed to a fulfilment agency and will be retained by the Promoter and its fulfilment agency for a maximum of 3 months following all prize winners completing their holiday. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries/claims that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
- Entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities.
- Any costs that have not been mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
- No bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple aliases, e-mail accounts or IP addresses will be immediately disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid batch codes will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements. Anyone, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, who is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the Promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified.
- All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter throughout the Promotion and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the Promotion will result in disqualification of entry.
- The Promoter will have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant and their entry patterns. Verification includes but is not limited to asking for address, proof of purchase with the relevant batch code (excluding NI and ROI entrants) contact telephone number and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter also reserves the right to require that winners undergo reasonable due diligence checks that could include verification of various personal details and agreement to and submission of a confidential background check.
- The Promoter will have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners acknowledge that they may be requested to take part in unpaid promotional activity related to the Promotion (including, for example, a photo or video shoot) and that the Promoter may request to use winners' names, voices, and images for its promotional purposes in any medium without making any payment to winners.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all Promotional matters.
- This promotion is subject to English law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, or the Republic of Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it will be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses will survive and remain in full force and effect.