Win a chance to receive your ultimate, dream pizza and have it boxed up and delivered frozen to you. To enter go to www.chicagotown.com/wish-upon-a-pizza between 3rd December 2018 and 23:59 on 20th December 2018. Simply show us what base, sauce and toppings you would include on your ultimate pizza (or randomize your choice) then enter your first name, surname, and valid email address into the competition form to take part. One entry per person. All entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59 on 20th December 2018. The winner will be notified by email on 21st December to the email address entered at competition entry. *PLEASE NOTE* If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within five working days of being contacted, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the competition.
- The Chicago Town ‘Wish upon a Pizza’ promotion runs from 3st December 2018 until 23:59 on 20th December 2018. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
- There will be one draw to select five winners in total, which will take place after the promotional period has ended. This draw will take place on 21tst December and five winners will be randomly selected.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit www.chicagotown.com/wish-upon-a-pizza during the promotional period.
- Simply show us what crust, sauce and toppings you would include on your ultimate pizza (or randomize your choice) then enter your first name, surname, and valid email address into the competition form to enter during the promotional period.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
- Each winner will receive their ultimate pizza creation, boxed up and delivered frozen to them. It is the competition entrant’s responsibility to check the product and ingredient allergen information which is marked on the promotional website and the winning pizza box itself.
- Please note – delivery will happen in early January 2019.
- The winner will be notified on 21st December by email to the address entered at competition entry.
- If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of being contacted by email on 21st December, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email once the confirmation time period of five working days has passed.
- Each winner will be required to supply full address details for dispatch of their prize, which will be posted as soon as possible after the draw date but may not arrive before early January 2019.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to contact the competition email address ([email protected]) to claim their prize and provide their delivery address. The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 5 working days of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the winning email is missed or not responded to for any reason.
- Failure of the winner to respond within the timeframe allows the Promoter the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner must be available for delivery of their prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
- Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
- Each winner’s surname and county will be available for the period of one month of the closing date by emailing [email protected].
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide before taking up the prize), and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.