Hey Buddy, wanna chance to WIN 1 of 175 £4 (2x£2) Chicago Town Pizza vouchers? Head to www.chicagotown.com/which-pizza-nality-are-you between 16:00 on 5th May 2020 and 23:59 on 30th November 2020. To enter the monthly prize draw take our pizza quiz, reveal your pizza personality and fill in the competition form with name and email address to take part. UK, CI and IoM residents, 18+. No purchase required. 25 winners will be selected per month. One entry per email address per month. Hurry, all entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59 on the last day of every month. The winners will be notified by email to the address given at competition entry. The email will contain a link to print your vouchers at home.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr. Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- No bulk or third-party applications will be accepted.
- Only one entry per email address per month for the duration of the competition.
- The Chicago Town ‘Pizza-Nality’ competition runs from 16:00 on 5th May 2020 until 23:59 on 30th November 2020. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
- There will be one draw per month to select 25 winners, which will take place after the monthly promotional period has ended. This draw will take place on the last day of every month and 25 lucky winners will be randomly selected. The selection process is a random automated computer program choosing 25 lucky winners from the valid monthly entries.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit chicagotown.com/which-pizza-nality-are-you during the promotional period.
- Simply answer our quiz questions to find out your pizza personality and then enter your first name, surname and valid email address into the competition form to enter the prize draw during the monthly promotional period.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
- Each month the prizes consist of 25 sets of £4 (2 x £2) Chicago Town Pizza vouchers, 175 in total.
- There are 350 vouchers to give away over the full promotional period, with 175 lucky winners in total. Each winner receives 2 vouchers.
- The winners will be notified within 5 working days of the draw date by email to the address entered at competition entry. The email will contain a link to print your vouchers at home, a printer is required to print your vouchers and redeem them in store. The voucher has a six month expiry date from the date it’s printed.
- Printer instructions:
- You can only click on the links to print your vouchers ONCE so make sure ya printer is full of paper. The vouchers can’t be saved and will need to be printed straight away!
- Sure your printer is ready? Click the button in the email to start printing your coupon.
- Accept the download – it’s harmless and allows us to print your taaaasty vouchers.
- Redeem in store for CHEEEESY DELICIOUSNESS
- It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
- Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing [email protected] We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [email protected] We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of ID which they must provide within 14 days.
- If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such entries will not be entered into the giveaway.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. .
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach