Want a chance to win 1 of 10 pizza voucher bundles worth £10? All you have to do is leave a Facebook review/recommendation for two of our new Vegan pizzas (see how to enter section for details) between 28th December 2020 09:00am and 31st January 2021 23:59pm. Open to UK residents, 18+. Internet and Facebook access required. No proof of purchase necessary. To enter the prize draw visit https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTown/reviews/ and leave a review/recommendation about either our Medium Takeaway Tomato Stuffed Crust Smokey Bac’n & Mushroom OR our Deep Dish Cheeezeburger vegan pizzas. Prize: £10 worth of Chicago Town pizza vouchers, 10 prizes will be given away in total. Hurry, all entries must be submitted before 23:59pm on 31st January 2021. Maximum one entry per person. Maximum of one prize available per validated winner. Winner will be selected by random selection from valid entries and be contacted by a comment on their Facebook review. Winners must reply to the winner notification within 5 days via inbox message with their email address in order to receive their prize.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions, and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
1. Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr. Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entries are capped to one entry per person regardless of the number of posts made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Maximum of one prize available per validated winner.
3. No proof of purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
4. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted
1. Competition promotional period is between 28th December 2020 09:00am and 31st January 2021 23:59pm. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
HOW TO ENTER
2. Leave a review/recommendation about either our Medium Takeaway Tomato Stuffed Crust Smokey Bac’n & Mushroom OR our Deep Dish Cheeezeburger vegan pizzas.
3. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post:
-contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission; in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
- contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
4. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
5. Incomplete, invalid, misdirected, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
1. Winners will receive £10 worth of Chicago Town pizza vouchers. There are 10 prizes to be won. The email will contain a link to print your vouchers at home, a printer is required to print your vouchers and redeem them in store. The voucher has a six month expiry date from the date it’s printed.
2. Winners of the prize draw will be chosen by random automated computer selection on Feb 1st 2020 and will be notified via Facebook comment on the review/recommendation left within 5 working days of the draw that they have been chosen.
3. It is the responsibility of each winner to respond to the winner Facebook notification. The winner must provide their email that the prize should be delivered to. The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 5 working days of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the winning notification is missed or not responded to for any reason. The prize will be delivered either by email address within 5 working days of winner confirmation.
4. The printable vouchers are supplied and managed by our voucher fulfilment agency - Valassis Limited:
a) Once you receive your vouchers, you can only click on the links to print your vouchers once.
b) It is the responsibility of the winner to make sure their printer has paper/ink, as the vouchers can’t be saved and will need to be printed straight away.
c) It is the responsibility of the winner to accept the download the Valassis limited printer driver in order to print the vouchers.
5. If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of notification receipt, or are ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner from the valid entries received during the promotional period. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
6. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
8. The Promoter will request that each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. If permitted, information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if agreed to, the winner can participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
9. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winners’ surnames and county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing [email protected]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [email protected].
We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
3. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
4. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
6. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
7. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and proof of age. If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
8. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries, which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
9. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims at any time if any circumstances whether technical or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
13. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. These Terms and Conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in another part of the UK, CI or IoM , when local law applies.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach