Wanna chance to WIN 1 of 250 £4 (2x£2) Chicago Town Pizza vouchers? Are you a Chicago Town pizza lover? Head to www.chicagotown.com/uk-favourite between 14:00PM on 20th July 2020 and 23:59PM on 31st August 2020. Internet access required. To enter, vote for your favourite Chicago Town pizza flavour from the selection provided and fill in the competition form with your name and email address. You will find out instantly if you have won. UK, CI and IoM residents, 18+. No purchase required. 250 prizes will be given away in total. Hurry, all entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59PM on 31st August. The winners will receive an automated email with details of their prize. A follow up manual email containing links to print your vouchers at home will be sent to all winners within 5 working days of selection.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr. Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted
- The UK’s Favourite Flavour competition runs from 14:00PM on 20th July 2020 and 23:59PM on 31st August 2020. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit www.chicagotown.com/uk-favourite during the promotional period.
- Simply vote for your favourite Chicago Town pizza flavour from the voting mechanic, and then enter your first name, surname and valid email address into the competition form to find out instantly if you have won. Prizes are allocated across the promotional period using a computer algorithm based on number of entries. Each entrant will have an estimated 1 in 100 chance of winning based on expected 25,000 entries, exact chance will vary according to number of entries.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Invalid, misdirected, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
- 250 sets of £4 (2x£2) Chicago Town Pizza vouchers available to be won. Both vouchers can be used against one individual purchase. From the date of print, the vouchers will be valid for 180 days. Instore only.
- Entrants will be notified instantly via the website mechanism if they have/have not been successful. All entrants will also receive an instant automated email to inform them if they have/have not been successful.
- A follow up manual email containing links to print your vouchers at home will be sent to all winners via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of winning notification. You are not required to reply to claim your prize.
- The printable vouchers are supplied and managed by our voucher fulfilment agency - Valassis Limited:
- a) Once you receive your vouchers, you can only click on the links to print your vouchers once.
b) It is the responsibility of the winner to make sure their printer has paper/ink, as the vouchers can’t be saved and will need to be printed straight away.
c) It is the responsibility of the winner to accept the download the Valassis limited printer driver in order to print the vouchers.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
- Each prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing [email protected] We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [email protected] We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will reject entries, which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims at any time if any circumstances whether technical or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion. .
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England, Wales, CI and IoM, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, CI and IoM unless your residential address is in Scotland or N.Ireland, when local law applies.
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.
Centrum, 4600 Park Approach