Win an overnight stay for up to four people at the ‘Pizza Lovers Paradise apartment’ in Bristol. Prize includes £200 travel allowance. To enter go to www.chicagotown.com/pizza-paradise between 1st October 2018 and 23:59 on 18th October 2018. Simply enter your first name, surname, mobile number, valid email address and tell us why you want to spend a night in Pizza Lovers Paradise in 140 characters or less. All entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59 on 18th October 2018. The winner will be notified on 19th October by the telephone number entered at competition entry. If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of being contacted, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by telephone. The winner and guests must be available to stay at the Pizza Lovers Paradise apartment in Bristol overnight on Saturday 27th October 2018.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Dr. Oetker UK Ltd., Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8GB.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of Chicago Town or Dr Oetker UK Ltd. and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the competition.
- The Chicago Town ‘Pizza Lovers Paradise’ promotion runs from 1st October 2018 until 23:59 on 18th October 2018. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
- There is 1 draw in total, which will take place after the promotional period has ended. This draw will take place on 19th October 2018 and one winner will be randomly selected.
How to Enter
- Visit www.chicagotown.com/pizza-paradise during the promotional period.
- Simply enter your first name, surname, mobile number, valid email address and tell us why you want to spend a night in Pizza Lovers Paradise in 140 characters or less to enter during the promotional period.
The Prize and Notifying Details
- The winner will receive an overnight stay at the ‘Pizza Lovers Paradise apartment’ in Bristol, which sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms.
- £200 travel expenses allowance will be included and will be paid via cheque made payable to the winner and posted to the winner’s household address.
- The winner will be notified on 19th October by the telephone number entered at competition entry.
- If the winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of being contacted by telephone on 19th October, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by telephone once the 24 hours have passed.
- The winner will be required to supply full address details for dispatch of the £200 travel expenses allowance cheque, which will be posted as soon as possible after the draw date but may not arrive before 27th
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to answer their phone to accept the prize on 19th The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 24 hours of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this phone call is missed or not responded to for any reason.
- Failure to respond within the time frame allows the Promoter the right to award The Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner and guests must be available to stay at the Pizza Lovers Paradise apartment overnight on Saturday 27th October 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize winners name will be used in reasonable publicity for which there will be no recompense. Information may be used by the Promoter in any marketing and publicity materials, which the Promoter may choose to issue (at the Promoters discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
- The winner’s name and county will be available for the period of one month of the closing date by emailing [email protected].
- The winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms as being included as part of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide before taking up the prize), and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.