Terms & Conditions
The Pizza Kitchen ‘Love Me or I’m Free Money Back Guarantee’
1. Open to UK & ROI residents, aged 18 or over, excluding Channel Islands, employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Pizza Kitchen ‘Love Me or I’m Free Money Back Guarantee’ offer valid on promotional packs from 17/09/2018 and all claims must be received by 17/09/19.
3. Qualifying promotional boxes are as follows;
- The Pizza Kitchen, Cheese Medley, 350g
- The Pizza Kitchen, Roasted Chicken, 385g
- The Pizza Kitchen, Deli Pepperoni, 355g
Qualifying boxes are subject to availability.
4. Purchase a qualifying product, if you don’t love it, we will give you your money back. Visit www.chicagotown.com/loveme. You will need to supply the following details;
- Leave 15+ word statement about why you didn’t love the product
- Upload a photograph of the receipt clearly showing the product purchased, the date of the purchase, the purchase price and receipt number
- Enter your receipt number
- Enter your batch code from the promotional box
- Supply your full name
- Email address
- Either; supply your bank details (account number and sort code) if refund preferred by BACS bank transfer (available to UK residents only)
- Or; supply your full address, if refund preferred by cheque or if you live in ROI
5. Chicago Town are committed to keeping you safe online. Any information that you provide is held with the utmost care and security. Chicago Town will use your details for the purpose of fulfilling the promotion only, unless otherwise opted in.
6. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected. Only batch codes from qualifying boxes will be accepted.
7. Only one claim, per receipt, per household; consumers may only claim a refund for a single product from the three products listed, not one for each. Receipts may only be used once. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘household’ is classified as a unique postal address.
8. Each valid UK claim will receive a refund via BACS transfer for the amount shown on the till receipt to a maximum of £3.19. The amount will be made payable to the name stated on the claim. UK residents can also receive a refund by cheque if preferred over BACS. BACS transfers/cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the application. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. Cheque payments will be administered by Umbrella Risk Management and BACS payment will be administered by Mad About Handling.
9. ROI residents will receive payment of up to €3.99 (plus 50c towards cheque clearance charges) by cheque only, which will be received within 28 calendar days from receipt of a claim. Please ensure your name is typed correctly. Payment will be administered by Umbrella Risk Management.
10. By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 or equivalent legislation in Ireland.
11. Personal details including bank details will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling the campaign and will be held on file until 17th March 2020. If you would like details removed prior to this date, please contact [email protected].
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promotion from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK or in Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
16. Your rights to claim a refund for a faulty product under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and equivalent legislation in Ireland remain unaffected and this money-back guarantee is in addition to those legal rights.
Promoter: Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd, 4600 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB. Company Registration Number 4293376. Please do not send claims to this address.